How I play the Windsong Lyre - Kep1er - WADADA - music map



Instructions:

Keys in the brackets [] are to be played together.

If you can't plat them together, use only the upper row key for the melody



Disclaimer:

I unable to figure out a way to present the note in an easy way to understand, because I write them down on paper for myself adding some additional signs that I guess only I could understand, so forgive me if you don't understand the 'notes' ;/

These are music covers and credits goes to the rightful original song owners.



[RQ] [YE] [JE] [RQ] [GQ] [HW] [HD] [FJ]  F F F F F F F F A [FV] F A F [VF] F Q F F F F A [FV] A F F A [FV] F H F H F H F A [VF] [QD]  Q Q Q J J J H H [FN]  F F D F [VF] A Q Q Q Q J J J H H F [QH] [JG]  [WH] [FQ] [AV] [FZA]  Q Q J Q J [HV]  F [VH]  F [AF] [FQ]  Q J Q J [HD]   [FA] [DH] [AF]  Z [VEH] [EH]  W Q [JD] H [HW]  W Q J J [JM]  [JM]  Q W E E [WS]  [QA] [SW] [QA] [HN] [HN] [FA]  D F D S S A A F F F A A F F F A [AF]  S D S Q R Q [FQ]  R Q [QF] [QR]  [FA]  D F D S S A A F F F A A F F F A [AF]  S D S Q R Q [QF]  R Q Q H H H W Q H H [QF] [HS] W Q H G [NF] [GM] [GM]  [JS] [HB] [QT]  Q H [GW] [QF] F G H Q H H H [SW] [QA] [NH] [NH]  Q H W Q [HS] [GA]  F G G [SJ] [HA]  F F Q H [WG] [QF]  F G H Q H H [WS] [QA] [HN]  [HN]  [AF]  [HD] [DM] [AF] [AB]  [NS]  [NC] [MV]  [RQ] [EY] [JE] [QR] [QG]  [WH] [HD]  [JF]  R Q F A A V


Comments