How I play the Windsong Lyre - Kep1er - Up!

 



Instructions:

The capitals are for the melody.
Keys in the brackets [] are to be played together.


Disclaimer:
I am still trying to figure out a way to present the note in an easy way to understand, because I write them down on paper for myself adding some additional signs that I guess only I could understand, so forgive me if you don't understand the 'notes' ;/



GGG [HA]

GHGHEH [AH]

GHGHEH [AH]

FJHGF [HA] [HA] [HA] [AH] J H


[AF] FFGF

[FN]FFFGG

[GA]SG

GFDG[GN]D  J H

[GA]GGH

G[GN]GHGG

G[GN]D

GGFDG[NG]D

GGFDS[DV]B

GGFDS[DV]B

S  SSD[SG]HGDDDG

DD[SJ]HGGGGDGS

BVBVBV X

BVBVB BVBVB

BSDSB   BSDSB

NBNB  D

[GB]  ASDA   [DE] G [GD]


GGG[HA]

GHGHEH[AH]

GHGHEH[AH]

FJHGF[HA][HA][AH][HA][AG]

GHGHGHEH[HA]

GHGHEJ[QH][JG]

[HF]JHG[AH][AH][HA][HA][FA][SF]

[SF]G

GSFNNF [FN][FN][MG]

Comments