How I play the Windsong Lyre - IVE - After LIKE



Instructions:
Keys in the brackets [] are to be played together.
If you can't plat them together, use only the upper row key for the melody




Disclaimer:
I am still trying to figure out a way to present the note in an easy way to understand, because I write them down on paper for myself adding some additional signs that I guess only I could understand, so forgive me if you don't understand the 'notes' ;/




[QG] [QG] [QG] [GQ]

[QG] [WG] [GE] Q

[WJ] E W Q W E W Q

[WJ]  E W Q W E W Q

[JW]  E E E T Q Q W

G [GZ] [ZG] [SJ] [QD]

J W E W Q W E W

Q [JW] E W Q W EW

Q [WJ] E E E T Q Q

Q [FQ] H H H J R

T [TQ] Y Y Y Y T Q

Q [JW] W W E T Q

Q [GW] W W W W E W

Q [QF] [WG] [WG] Q H E

T [QY] Y Y Y Y U W

Q [WJ] W W E T Q

Q [WG] W W W W E

[AC] [VS] [DB] [NF]

[NF] Q [HD] [GA] [DQ]

[DQ] H G H Q W

W [EG] [QD] [SH] [AG] [DQ]

[DQ] [HS] [GA] [HA] [AH] [SN]

[SN] Q H G Q

 H G H [SQ] W

E W E W E

[DQ] [WF] [GE] [RH]

 T [RH] S F

[QM] [NH] [NH] [GB] [FV] [DC]

[XS] [ZA] Q W Q U

 Y U Y T Y T R T R E R E

E W E W [TG] [YH]

 U Y T R W Q H G F S A N

 Z [CA] [QCA]

[SW] [DBE] [RFN] S D

S A S D S A [SM] D

S A S D S A S D

D D D G G A A [AV]

[AV]  N

Comments